Sibiling's Thoughts

I recently asked my sister what she thought about the children's books that I was given over the summer. Here's what she had to say:

DoppleGanger: Book 2

My favorite part of DoppleGanger is the part where Saskia gets trapped in the sarcophagus, and Erik and Sadie try to find her. My least favorite part was when Miss Dorcas Potts came to take an interview with the kids. And the reason why is because it wasn't really mysterious. My favorite characters are the Dopple girls. I really liked the DoppleGanger because, it was really intereting and mysterious.

Peril in the Palace:


My favorite part of Peril in the Palace was where the big eagals took Patrick and Beth and flew over the Palace.My least favorite part was in the begging where they just kept talking about the Imagination Station.And the reason why is because it wasn't really fun.My favorite characters are Beth and Patrick.I liked Peril in the Palace because,it was really exiting.

The Red Knight:

My favorite part in Revenge of the Red Knight was where they found out that Hugh was really the Red Knight and was stealing everything. My least favorite part was where they met James.That was my least favorite part because,it wasn't very exiting. My favorite characters are Beth and Patrick. I like Revenge of the Red Knight because,its really cool how they meet another boy named James, and that they find out that Hugh is the Red Knight and whos stealing everything.

I got the idea to let her give a short review from Jane. I guess I figured the audience was meant for her age group, so now you know how it impressed her. My reviews coming up on the last two soon.

3 Response to "Sibiling's Thoughts"

  1. oakleyses Says:

    louboutin, louis vuitton outlet stores, louis vuitton outlet, coach factory outlet, tory burch outlet, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, polo ralph lauren outlet, prada handbags, jordan shoes, burberry outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, air max, prada outlet, longchamp handbags, true religion jeans, louboutin outlet, coach purses, coach outlet, gucci outlet, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses cheap, christian louboutin shoes, louis vuitton handbags, oakley sunglasses, nike shoes, louis vuitton, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, air max, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, michael kors outlet, coach outlet store online, louboutin, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, kate spade handbags, burberry outlet, nike free, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet

  2. oakleyses Says:

    louboutin, swarovski crystal, karen millen, hollister clothing store, ugg, iphone 6 cases, moncler, hollister, canada goose uk, ray ban, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, moncler, gucci, hollister, montre homme, converse shoes, canada goose, pandora charms, lancel, supra shoes, canada goose, converse, moncler, toms shoes, timberland boots, moncler, rolex watches, pandora jewelry, parajumpers, moncler, coach outlet store online, juicy couture outlet, links of london, oakley, louis vuitton, thomas sabo, moncler, vans, wedding dresses, ugg, swarovski, canada goose, air max, moncler outlet, baseball bats, air max, ralph lauren, pandora charms

  3. menna Says:

    شركة تنظيف مطابخ وإزالة الدهون بعجمان
    شركات تنظيف المطابخ وإزالة الدهون بعجمان
    افضل شركة تنظيف مطابخ وإزالة الدهون بعجمان
    ارخص شركة تنظيف مطابخ وإزالة الدهون بعجمان

Post a Comment