My First Award Ever!

Friday, March 25, 2011 8:29 PM Posted by Unknown
Great big thanks goes to Book Ponderings for giving me this award. I personally love their site and reviews. You should check it out for sure. 


For this award, I must link to the person who awarded me,Book Ponderings, post 7 things about us, and pass it to 7 other bloggers! Here are 7 things about me:

#1 - I'm in love with all classical books. You name it I've probably read it or own it and am trying to find a time to read it.

#2 - I hated to read until the age of 12. When I was in school, my teacher would tell us to go and find a book to read so that we could take a test on it. And while my best friend would go and read Harry Potter at the age of 8 and be able to comprehend it like a pro, I would be reading mainly picture books.

#3 - I have no intention to go to college.

#4 - I love singing in choir.

#5 - I hate cable but I love to watch movies.

#6 - I love to teach.

#7 - Smart people amuse me :]

And the 7 bloggers we are awarding...


Kait Reviews by Jane
Nora @ Finding Hope Through Fiction
Evie @ Bookish
Joy @ Edgy Inspirational Romance
Kate @ The Book Buff
Kate @ The Parchment Girl
Gabriel @ Gabriel Reads 

(sorry bud. I know as a guy you might not be thrilled, but I was running out of option.)

 Again, thanks Book Pondering! 



Please make sure you check out the book blogs listed. They are great. And I've awarded them for either their design or for the books they review. 


7 Response to "My First Award Ever!"

  1. Evie Says:

    OMG!! :D Thanks a lot! My very first award, I'm touched T_T

    I'll go spread the love to 7 other people now :)

  2. gabrielreads Says:

    Aw, Nonners, that's so sweet. Thanks! I feel really honored...even if it was only because you were running out of options. :) Even guys like to know that they're stylish. LOL.

    I'm glad to see that your blog is up and running again. I love the new design.

  3. The Book Club Network - TBCN Says:

    WOW!! I'm very honored to receive this award!! Thanks for letting me know about it. I'm excited to put this on my blog!!

    Blessings

    Nora St.Laurent
    Finding Hope Through Fiction

  4. Joy Tamsin David Says:

    Thanks so much for thinking of me Savanah! I can't wait to check out the other blogs on your list.

  5. Unknown Says:

    Not to say that your blog isn't stylish Gabriel, it it. I just didn't know if you actually wanted it. :] Being a guy and all. lol. I was going to pick you fisrt.

  6. Unknown Says:

    Thanks for the award, Nonners! I'm honored. (Oh, and by the way... I've been a little behind on email lately, but I haven't forgotten about our discussion of Family Driven Faith. Just thought I'd mention that.) :)

  7. Unknown Says:

    Oh! Haha. I didn't recognize your I.D. at first! But now I know who you are. No it's fine, take your time. I'll be here :]

Post a Comment