More on Jane Eyer and her Creator

I mentioned before in my last review on this book that I would provide the new trailer for the new (because there are a few) movie. Well here it is! I cannot promise that it will be good, so far my favorite version is the BBC production.





It is apparently a wide belief that Jane Austen was the author of Jane Eyer. I guess because the names are close to the same they are acquainted with one another, but it was not Jane Austin. It was in fact Charlotte Brontë who wrote Jane Eyer. Charlotte Brontë was the sister of Emily Brontë, the author of Wuthering Heights and Anne Brontë, the author of The Tenant of Wildfell Hall. Charlotte's siblings died around her 33 year.In 1854, she married Revd Arthur Bell Nicholls. She died a year later on the 31 of March 1855. While living, she produced three other novels, Shirley, Villette and The Professor.  Jane Eyer was dedicated to William M. Thackeray, Esq. But I haven't a clue why. All my research has been in total vain, I haven't found a thing other than he was an Author and poet himself. Comment or email me if you have any information on the subject

1 Response to "More on Jane Eyer and her Creator"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    replica bags aaa important link l1x27b1w61 replica bags new york he said b3h14f3v10 louis vuitton replica handbags replica bags paypal accepted check n6m50v7l61 gucci replica zeal replica bags reviews

Post a Comment