In My Mailbox

My mailbox has been kinda sparse lately. I've been busy and haven't had a bunch of time to spend on my blog this month...but I did get a few books. Here's what I got t his week:



Freezing Point

Princess in Peril

The Captain's Mission

Nightwatch

I most likely won't read the last 4 but, idk...maybe I'll get bored. 

I also have Angel Time coming to me:



In other news....look what I found on pinterst.com just for you my book lovers:





3 Response to "In My Mailbox"

  1. DMS Says:

    I LOVE the books under the stairs- so beautiful. Also- what a clever idea to use books as shelves! Now I can clear some clutter!

    I found you through Book Blogs and signed up to follow you. When you have a chance- please stop by and follow the blog for my middle grade novel that I am hoping to get published. http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    Take care-
    Jess- although I may show up as Fairday, the main character from my novel. I can't figure out why that happens and I can't fix it. :)

  2. oakleyses Says:

    louboutin, louis vuitton outlet stores, louis vuitton outlet, coach factory outlet, tory burch outlet, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, polo ralph lauren outlet, prada handbags, jordan shoes, burberry outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, air max, prada outlet, longchamp handbags, true religion jeans, louboutin outlet, coach purses, coach outlet, gucci outlet, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses cheap, christian louboutin shoes, louis vuitton handbags, oakley sunglasses, nike shoes, louis vuitton, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, air max, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, michael kors outlet, coach outlet store online, louboutin, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, kate spade handbags, burberry outlet, nike free, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet

  3. oakleyses Says:

    chi flat iron, north face jackets, vans shoes, uggs outlet, marc jacobs, north face outlet, herve leger, reebok outlet, soccer jerseys, nike huarache, ugg pas cher, insanity workout, ghd, hollister, wedding dresses, soccer shoes, mcm handbags, canada goose outlet, ugg boots, mac cosmetics, abercrombie and fitch, ferragamo shoes, canada goose, babyliss pro, beats by dre, longchamp, celine handbags, p90x, ugg, rolex watches, instyler, ugg australia, birkin bag, canada goose jackets, ugg boots, giuseppe zanotti, uggs outlet, ugg boots, nike roshe run, valentino shoes, nfl jerseys, asics running shoes, bottega veneta, lululemon outlet, mont blanc, jimmy choo outlet, new balance shoes

Post a Comment