What I See In My Mailbox Today

Needless to say last month I completely failed in reading. I didn't even get to submit and posts for the "What I Should Have Read By Now Challenge" hosted by Gabriel from Gabriel Reads. Which I was so sad about because I had a lot of good choices this time round. I guess I'll just have to save them for this month :] Anyway moving on. Here is where I give my incredibly good excuse :]







I went on a vacation to the mountains!!!!! And I went to the mountains because....





My father has just returned from Japan!!!

All very exciting and all very time consuming...as you can probably imagine. 


^This is what I looked like ^

Not because I had anything to do...but because I thought I had stuff to do before he came home...and in all reality...I didn't. 

So I was really just making more work for myself. 

However, I am jumping right back on the bandwagon with reviews coming up of books I read while I was gone.

In other news, here are some books I got in the mail while I was gone:

Too Blessed to Be Stressed: Inspiration for Climbing Out of Life's Stress-Pool - Debora M. Coty - 1336449





Let me know what you think! 


4 Response to "What I See In My Mailbox Today"

  1. oakleyses Says:

    louboutin, louis vuitton outlet stores, louis vuitton outlet, coach factory outlet, tory burch outlet, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, polo ralph lauren outlet, prada handbags, jordan shoes, burberry outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, air max, prada outlet, longchamp handbags, true religion jeans, louboutin outlet, coach purses, coach outlet, gucci outlet, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses cheap, christian louboutin shoes, louis vuitton handbags, oakley sunglasses, nike shoes, louis vuitton, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, air max, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, michael kors outlet, coach outlet store online, louboutin, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, kate spade handbags, burberry outlet, nike free, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet

  2. oakleyses Says:

    chi flat iron, north face jackets, vans shoes, uggs outlet, marc jacobs, north face outlet, herve leger, reebok outlet, soccer jerseys, nike huarache, ugg pas cher, insanity workout, ghd, hollister, wedding dresses, soccer shoes, mcm handbags, canada goose outlet, ugg boots, mac cosmetics, abercrombie and fitch, ferragamo shoes, canada goose, babyliss pro, beats by dre, longchamp, celine handbags, p90x, ugg, rolex watches, instyler, ugg australia, birkin bag, canada goose jackets, ugg boots, giuseppe zanotti, uggs outlet, ugg boots, nike roshe run, valentino shoes, nfl jerseys, asics running shoes, bottega veneta, lululemon outlet, mont blanc, jimmy choo outlet, new balance shoes

  3. rehabgad1 Says:

    Good write-up. I definitely love this site. Keep it up

    https://rehabgad.bcz.com/
    http://rehabgad.freeblog.biz/
    https://www.prokr111.com/
    http://magic2web.com/
    https://www.prokr.net/ksa/jeddah-water-leaks-detection-isolate-companies/

  4. halime Says:

    kırklareli
    tekirdağ
    giresun
    adıyaman
    manisa
    HFFY3G

Post a Comment